Any other Flash and/or Green Lantern fans?

Hey guys! I’m 17 and I’ve been a fan since I was around 5-6 years old. I’m just wondering if there were any other early years fans or fans in general lol

17 Likes

Hal…favorite super hero all around.

2 Likes

I grew up reading silver age comics and Flash was always my favorite.

The flash has been my favorite for years. Cant get enough of the Scarlet Speedster(s)

Barry Allen and Jay Garrick are great. Flash always had the cool Rogue’s Gallery of villains too.

1 Like

Green Lantern! Hal, Kyle, Guy. No love for John Stewart. Justice League animated ruined him for me

1 Like

Have to say flash. As a 10 year old, i just like him because he is funny and you can understand him. Also he has a cool powers, so… YEP!!!

1 Like

Love flash. Love green lantern a lot. Go Kyle Rayner!

2 Likes

I grew up loving many heroes, including Flash and Green Lantern since the early 90’s and they’re among my favorites. Grew up with Wally and Kyle and Kyle is my favorite Green Lantern.

I like Wally a lot but am more into Barry

1 Like

I love Barry!
Even though there has been a whole lot of smack talk about him around these forums lately… :eyes:
He’s extremely relatable and down-to-earth!
I guess if you think a superhero is supposed to be moody or on a rampage for revenge/vengeance, then yeah - I understand not liking Barry.

Because even in seeking out his mother’s killer, it was more about “justice” for Barry than revenge. And he didn’t let his quest for justice completely overtake him like many others.

I’m not saying this makes him better or worse in any regard - It’s just why “I” love Barry.
Also - Flash was the first comic book I ever read. Weird, I know.

#TeamBarry

3 Likes

Green Lantern fan reporting in…and love all dem galatic green guardians…Flash is tops im my book, too.

2 Likes

Lantern fan here, Kyle Rayner all the way.
Flash is my second favorite that would be Wally West

3 Likes

I’m just starting to get into the flash . Batman fan for life though.

Big fan of both since I was a kid.

2 Likes

I grew up with Barry and Hal in the 60’s and 70’s and they are still great ( I still think Barry should have stayed dead after his sacrifice in the original Crisis). But for all-time, Wally West is the greatest Flash. I truly believe that when the final words are written in the annals of the DC Universe, Wally will be remembered as its greatest champion. He may not be as strong as Superman, nor as smart as the Batman, or as skilled as Wonder Woman. But no one in the varied pantheon of DC heroes has more heart than Wally.

2 Likes

Guy Gardner all the way

1 Like

Hal & Barry are my favorite characters in all of comics.

Flash fan right here.
I’m giving the Lantern comics a read though.

Funny because of the CW shows, I would never consider myself a flash fan but that is what made me a fan of the flash. Now I’m reading dc rebirth of this character.

2 Likes

I’ve been a lantern fan since I was little. I remember buying crossovers with lantern and arrow so I’ll have to look up what those were. They got me into arrow…had to be mid 70,s or early 80’s cuz I wasn’t buying new ones. Sorry drifted off also a Flash fan but wasn’t as early as I was a lantern fan.