any one else having a very DC weekend?

I’m spending this weekend the only way I know how to, enjoying DC content.

Friday was catching up on some comics on DC Universe, specifically some Booster gold, and watching some Doom Patrol.

Saturday I’m finally gonna crack open my Shazam/Superman first thunder that I picked up at wondercon ( yes I know it’s up on here now) then doing a game night with some friends where we will be playing “ challenge of the super friends card game” that I also picked up at wondercon. Who knows, I might get crazy and throw some Krypton viewing in there too.

To top it all off on Sunday I will finally be seeing SHAZAM! Which I’m soooo stoked for!

Anyone else enjoying DC this weekend?

PLEASE NO SPOILERS! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yup! Caught my third viewing of Shazam! yesterday and will be playing some VS System and Hero Clix later today. Then I’m going to be cosplaying at a kids hospital as Robin on Sunday.

1 Like

As Alfred said in The Dark Knight: “Oh yes!”

Yesterday: Doom Patrol in the afternoon, Shazam at night (like @RedHood, it was my third time too) and comics into the morning.

Today: Krypton WAL and Walmart Giants.

2 Likes

@Vroom It has no business being as good as it was! I didn’t think I’d have to budget for viewings, but here we are! Plus, Zachary Levi is an absolute hero in himself. Excuse me, gonna go fanboy rabidly in a corner.

2 Likes

Ya Bet’cha!

3 Likes

Two of my three times for Shazam were free so it worked for me.

My main DC goal this weekend is to finally find the Detective Comics 80th Anniversary Giant at Walmart.

2 Likes

I’m seeing Shazam this afternoon (for the first time) and catching up on some comics.

2 Likes

Krypton is added here don’t forget!

1 Like

@RedHood I’ve had a couple of advanced opportunities to see it but I would have had to gone without my girlfriend, and she learned what SHAZAM meant to impress me and if that’s not true love i dont know what is. I couldn’t go see it without her haha.

I am as well! I’m catching up on some New 52 Swamp Thing!

2 Likes

Horizon_Brave I love that run, it really shows the extent of Swamp Things powers and just how big of a powerhouse he is.

1 Like

Watching some Krypton in a minute and continuing Batman: Death of the Family later. Gonna go see Shazam next weekend :grin:.

2 Likes

Very DC over here! Thanks for asking!!

1 Like

Saw SHAZAM, read a few issues of Joker’s 1975 comic series, and played a bit of Arkham Knight DLC I’d forgotten about

1 Like

It’s been a very DC last two weeks for me!
I went to Zack Snyder’s screening of BVS two weeks ago, WonderCon the weekend after, and I’ve been hyped for Shazam! all of last week.

DC forever, baby.

2 Likes