Announcing: The Return of Trivia Tuesday!

Attention DC Community!

It is with great pleasure that we announce the return of Trivia Tuesday!

With @HubCityQuestion at the helm, you’ll be able to return to the Thunderdome and flaunt your knowledge starting Tuesday August 3rd, 2021 @ 2PM PST

For this instalment, you’ll want to brush up on your knowledge of THE SUICIDE SQUAD before going head to head with your fellow community members.

We’ll be waiting!

EDIT: You can find the thread here!

14 Likes

It’s real, folks! I’ll see you on August 3rd!

13 Likes

welcome back! Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Super stoked! Welcome back!

6 Likes

Yay! Welcome back!!

6 Likes

Very excited to get my behind handed to me on a regular basis again!!!

7 Likes

4 Likes

AOhYeah

7 Likes

Like, if I sign in to play, you’ll show up in my living room? Bring pizza, please.

5 Likes

I might be able to start making them :crossed_fingers:t2: We will see how my anxiety can handle it :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I have been saving that picture for a while.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’m not gonna brush up on my knowledge of Suicide Squad, of which I have little. Can I still guess and be a general nuisance :slightly_smiling_face:?

Glad to have this back @HubCityQuestion!

7 Likes

Welcome back @HubCityQuestion! I’m excited to see this in action. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9C7E05F2-71C3-434A-AE7B-1BA0AE40609C

6 Likes

Yay!! I have been missing trivia. Now hopefully my work schedule will allow me to participate :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Spoiler Alert: It will not.

6 Likes

Obviously you are interested in The Hawkman Fan Club going back to weekly meetings.

5 Likes

It probably won’t. I got a bunch of Tuesdays off during the trivia break but now that its coming back I’m sure I will work most of them again.

Also I see your sidekick is ready for trivia too :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Alright time to get studying.

Robin: On the Suicide Squad?

No, on where all my pictures are. Got to memorize where all 198(ish) of them are.

6 Likes

Awesome™:+1::tada:

2 Likes