ANNOUNCEMENT: Harley Quinn Season 3 Confirmed!

Now if they just renew Swamp Thing.

6 Likes

It won’t be on DCU

3 Likes

Can’t to Watch more of the bane show featuring Harley Quinn

7 Likes

YESSSSS!!! I need more Harley and Queen Ivy

7 Likes

I love the lesbians. This show is actually quality content that I can get behind.
Honestly the character development is immaculate, the animation is executed with such flawlessness, and the voice actors deliver every single line. DC has found a way to keep me interested that’s hard to do. For now THANK YOU DC UNIVERSE for another season of this fantastic show.

7 Likes

She’s coming for HBO Max

9 Likes

:white_heart: :heart: :black_heart:

7 Likes

Yessssssss I love this show!!!

7 Likes

1baq YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

7 Likes

Bane is HBO Max’s rekoning.lol

5 Likes

Omfg I’m os hyped for this :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Looking forward to the WALs again! Hopefully gonna see some old friends! @Razzzcat @bribriibri @TaimurDar @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell

5 Likes

Contrary to Aylex’s response, I generally expect animation to be take less time in the pandemic than live action. I expect the time to make the show to be the same as it was in the past and not be affected very much by the pandemic since it can mostly be done by the people at home. Or to put it another way, I expect this to be out before season 3 of Doom Patrol.

4 Likes

It’s not my thing, but I’m happy for the people that do watch it.

Harley is bisexual though so is ivy…

2 Likes

This is one of the best things to happen in 2020! I’m looking forward to this new season so much!

6 Likes

I’m so excited!!!

6 Likes

This is how season 3 is coming back :joy:

7 Likes

Awesome! I can’t wait!

6 Likes

Harley is very bi, but in the show Ivy is portrayed more as gay. That’s what it appears like to me personally. She’s struggling with it and that’s why she does the whole Kite-Man thing, but deep down she knows she only loves one woman.

8 Likes