ANNOUNCEMENT: Harley Quinn Season 3 Confirmed!

That’s right HarlIvy fans, your favorite beloved cast of supervillains is making its way back to the small screen! And it just wouldn’t be Harley if she wasn’t trying to dominate every territory possible- so be sure to keep an eye out for release dates and more details as she storms the walls of HBO Max!
giphy

85 Likes

this is awesome!!! :scream_cat: so happy to finally see this, i don’t even know how to react! :laughing:
@Hiraeth!!! @Mae @Razzzcat

23 Likes

SO excited and overjoyed!

Now is the perfect time to join Harley’s Crew! :diamonds:

21 Likes

Very Awesome™:+1: can’t wait.

11 Likes

RIGHT ON! FINALLY! and *yesssss…

image *

13 Likes

Yes! We must celebrate the Cobb squad’s victory in the ancient tradition of the amazons

14 Likes

Thank goodness!!! :relieved:

9 Likes

Yes!! I assumed another season was a given, but it’s so awesome to get it confirmed. Can’t wait to see what an incredibly fun hot mess (in the best way) the 3rd season is going to be :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :harley_delicioushqtas: :clayface_happyhqtas: :kinghsark_grinhqtas: :banehappyhqtas:

14 Likes

More BANG woops sorry typo BANE!

16 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face: :clinking_glasses: :dancer:t2::purple_heart:

15 Likes

16 Likes

As excited as I am for this, and I am! I’m really sad, because I will be getting rid of DCU for HBO Max, I don’t want to but a huge part of me committing to this service, outside of the US, was to support DC due to Harley Quinn. I am sad about the changes but roll on HQ S3!

14 Likes

Season 3 let’s go! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Totally understand where you’re coming from. If I may say though… even without a DCUI subscription, you can still access the community. So… you can still interact with all of your fellow Harley Quinn fan friends here!

14 Likes

excited

Best news I’ve heard all year!

10 Likes

Yippee Ki Yay.

5 Likes

20 Likes

This is the BEST news ever!!!

8 Likes

I was hoping this day would come and it did :pleading_face: :sob: :heart: :green_heart: :black_heart:

16 Likes

Anyone have an educated guess to an expected release date??

9 Likes