ANNOUNCEMENT: Doom Patrol Season 3 Confirmed!

No, it will be exclusive on HBO Max only.

1 Like

Hope AT&T settles things with Roku

9 Likes

I love doom patrol, its the main reason along with other ones why I subscribed to this service. Knowing a third season is coming tickles me pink with excitement. Hearing that it may be only on HBO max makes me nervous as well as mad. I don’t have a problem with it being on HBO max as long as it is also available here on the DC Universe app where it originally became available and is well known today.

5 Likes

It won’t be

Dang

The family is Super happy to hear this news. Looking forward to the ride. Just please get on Roku for convenience. Also Legends of Tomorrow and Bebo would really fit well as a crossover with Doom Patrol.

3 Likes

Sadly, it looks likely that after the end of the year the video part of the DC Universe service will be coming to an end - although nothing’s been officially confirmed - so if you’ve been meaning to watch something on here and haven’t yet, I’d say do it sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

:birthday:Happy Birthday​:birthday:

2 Likes

This is Awesome™:+1: news

2 Likes

This is great news!!

2 Likes

Yeah…hard to get sarcasm across in words…

I’m glad it’s happening, but I have basically no interest in HBO Max, so I’ll be waiting a long while to see it…

1 Like

Honestly while DC Universe is pretty cheap for what it is, if they lose the streaming there needs to be a price drop. Also no way in hell am I getting another subscription so I guess I out for YJ:P and Doom Patrol 3.

5 Likes

I mean…I would have been very upset if they had ended it like that. Lol.

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

:notes:Hallelujah :musical_note:Hallelujah

3 Likes

So another show that won’t be on dc universe ? It’s a shame the folks in charge treat this app like it’s an afterthought. I won’t be renewing my subscription. Why should I? The comics section lacks so much content and the shows aren’t even returning. Wow.

1 Like

There are over 20,000 issues. How is that lacking in content?

12 Likes

I wish they would confirm Harley Quinn Season 3. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Let’s put it this way folks - if HBO hadn’t picked it up we wouldn’t have a season three and I think we all are well aware of that. So frankly I’m just glad that we get it at all. Does it suck that it won’t be available on here? Yes but I’m also sick and tired of all of the conspiracy theories. What will be will be and there’s no point in speculating and getting yourself worked up.

I for one will be glad that this will continue to exist if only in comic format because it saves me a whole hell of a lot of money.

13 Likes