ANNOUNCEMENT: DC FanDome is BACK! October 16th, 2021

i’m 4 mins behind because i had to go to the bathroom! AHHHH!

4 Likes

am i the only one that just didn’t know david harewood is british?!

3 Likes

I first saw him in a Doctor Who finale.

4 Likes

oh.

im caught up again.

3 Likes

I did, but that’s because I watch a lot of British TV!

2 Likes

Loving the pet cosplay! Unfortunately I think Malcolm would claw me to death if I put any kind of costume on him, even Green Lantern!

2 Likes

YES, DOOM PATROL SEASON 4! Loved the preview of the rest of season 3. Also, Diane Guerrero sounded more like my V than usual.

3 Likes

I need a cry and a smoke after that Flash tease. The ears, the car, the voice…

3 Likes

I forgot Jessica Parker Kennedy was Plastique on Smallville.

3 Likes

So glad to see Tiffany Smith back!

5 Likes

The fandome was AWESOME today!

5 Likes

Hope everyone enjoyed DC Fandome 2021! Thank you for those who came out and watched. :orange_heart:

For those who weren’t able to attend, select portions of the event will be available online at DCFandome.com until October 31st, 2021. Make sure to check it out! :batparrot:

10 Likes

I didn’t get to see all of DC Fandome. I had to leave after two hours. Fortunately I got back in time for Patty Jenkins and Lynda Carter! I loved the preview for the rest of the season of Stargirl, the preview of Injustice and the DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 100 episodes in 100 seconds. Looking forward to The Batman. My favorite part of Fandome: confirmation of Doom Patrol Season 4!

6 Likes

#BringBackDaily

7 Likes

Nice to see Tiffany Smith still hosting. She was always solid.

5 Likes

DC FanDome was great…again.

So much awesomeness packed into a short amount of time.

6 Likes

Right? Makes me very hopeful for DC in 2022 :slight_smile: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

&
xdcu4x

6 Likes

Just finished watching a YouTube, was at the UGA V KY game while it was live, look forward to an exciting 2022, lots of great media coming out.

4 Likes

Here’s one, I got on a second account I created last year, and forgot about.

5 Likes