Animated Nightwing?

It looks like that rumored Nightwing movie might end up being animated.

I’m excited about the prospect of a Nightwing movie, regardless of media… but I was more excited for live action. Maybe we’ll get crazier acrobatics this way?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t put much stock in this “rumor” at all. Giant Freakin Robot is up there w/ We Got This Covered in terms of unreliability, and I’m not seeing this story anywhere else so far. But then again, the Nightwing movie has gotten so ridiculously delayed that I suppose anything’s possible

4 Likes

With how popular the character is I’m kinda surprised we don’t have a Nightwing show. I would totally watch that, and he’s got so many awesome characters to tap into. The more I think about this the more confused I am than ever. This is a missed opportunity!!

2 Likes

They do. It’s called Titans :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: ok yea I guess I was thinking more independent Nightwing but duh lmao

2 Likes

I’ve said for a long time that if Nightwing was going to get his first solo movie it should be animated to avoid bringing with it all the problems of the DCEU, Titans, etc. and then they ■■■■ that up by even considering McKay’s “brutal revenge story” UGH :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::man_facepalming:t2: Like that is not who Dick Grayson is please read a ■■■■■■■■ comic book!

1 Like