An Odd Thing Keeps Happening When I Log In

I guess this is the place to ask about this. Ever since a couple of days ago, when I put in my username and password to log into the community tab, it takes me to my account page showing me stuff about renewal and my icon photo is blank. If I click on the “My DC” tab or if I click on the community tab, it seems to correct itself.

It’s not a huge deal. I was just wondering if this was happening to anyone else? I’ve done this through my phone and my laptop and it comes up with the same results.

2 Likes

Hey there @superby1! Good morning to you.

Hmm… I haven’t been experiencing that. What browser are you using? The best thing you can try is clearing your cache to see if that might clear things up! Please let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

-LS0M

1 Like

I experience this if I log in on an incognito browser. I think it’s just the way the SSO (single sign-on) works for the DCUI Community site.

Have you recently changed the way you sign in to the site? New device, new IP address etc.

1 Like

Hey everyone!
I tried clearing the cache and nothing. I’ve tried using it on Microsoft Edge and Firefox on my laptop and Safari on my iphone. I’m getting the same results both in regular and incognito mode.

I can get to the forums here on my laptop but not on my phone, sadly. I’ve even reinstalled the app.

2 Likes

Hey Superby,

Would you mind contacting our support team to ensure that this is in fact an SSO issue and not something else? I’d really appreciate it!

3 Likes

I contacted the support team. Thank you for the link for that!

2 Likes

The issue seems to have fixed itself. Thank you all for reaching out and for your help!

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear it’s fixed! Thank you for letting us know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes