An Apology

I would like to apologize to everyone in this forum for not posting much. I’ve been busy with my work and my hobbies. I have also been doing some reading, mainly through Audible audio books, both books and podcasts. Please don’t think I’m ignoring everyone, since this is an awesome forum.

17 Likes

You need to take care of yourself. I went through a post drought when I was moving so you’re fine. :grin: :+1:

10 Likes

No need to apologize! There are always those times when life finds other stuff for us to do.

9 Likes

There’s no need to apologize! Feel free to come and go as you please :slight_smile:

10 Likes

No worries at all! Life always comes first :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Always take time for yourself. Constantly posting and being too active is not good for you or your mental health. Real life should always come first, and online engagement time will come in when you get the chance.

9 Likes

Many thanks for your understanding.

9 Likes

Life definitely comes first - no need to apologize at all. I hope you are doing well and the community will be here whenever you get the chance to pop in. :hugs:

9 Likes

Don’t sweat it. We all got important things to do outside this forum. You prioritizing your responsibilities is your number one thing to worry about. You’re cool :+1:

6 Likes

:grimacing:

I guess I’ll go disappear again for a few days

7 Likes

:people_hugging:

7 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

5 Likes