:superman: šŸ¤  An American Tale: Superman Goes West šŸ¤  :superman:

Oh man I just read it last night and it was really good! It totally looks like Red Dead Redemption! And I know I can make that costume for my character :stuck_out_tongue: Can we please get an entire series of cowboy Superman! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Western Superman is now in DC Universe Infinite Library, Iā€™m going to have to check it out! :cowboy_hat_face: :superman:

3 Likes

Hurray! :raised_hands:t2:

Yes, it was. Definitely my pick for Issue of the Year.

ā€œDude, weā€™re not even 2 full months into the year yet. Slow your roll.ā€

No! Instead, you slow your roll. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™d love to write ā€œCowboy Superman: Adventures in the Olā€™ Westā€.

Howdy, pard!

Definitely check the mag out, then ride back here and let us know what you thought.

Hurry back buckaroo, as thereā€™s fresh sarsaparilla on-tap!

3 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Well jk beat me to it but in my defense Iā€™m just now seeing this, but I hope sup Gave them the old Lazer eyes
Joke about the old lazy eye from fievel goes West in case anyone doesnā€™t get it.

3 Likes

No spoilers, but he and Terra-Man had a rumble in the ish, somethinā€™ fierce.

Slides 1,991 Cool Points across the table.

Well-played. :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Put those points with my Pizza Hut reading points that I got with this promo for fievel goes West.

2 Likes

Dude, Pizza Hut reading points, yes! :raised_hands:t2:

I was a frequent participant in their Book-It program when I was a young Kryptonian. Ate my share of Personal Pan Pizzas and then some, too.

2 Likes

Same here itā€™s what motivated me to read lol.

2 Likes

Who says hammering down pizza is bad when it leads to reading and the appreciation of quality literature?

Not me!

BTW, did you nab Pizza Hutā€™s X-Men VHS video as well?

2 Likes

Oh yeah 1 & 2
I think itā€™s were I got my TMNT VHS also, maybe not. Loved that intro with the kid in sunglasses and those characters. He might have been from Burger King though canā€™t remember.

2 Likes

Speaking of Superman and Booger Burger King, did you nab their STAS toys?

I didnā€™t, but I did get their full Batman Beyond range a few years later.

Its funny that a quarter-century after their promotion of it, Burger King is still the one outlet that has made the most show-accurate Batman Beyond toys and with the best character variety as well.

2 Likes

No I didnā€™t know they did STAS, that wld be cool to have. I didnā€™t get the Beyond one either. I saw a thumbnail earlier this week I think about some art or concept art by the spider verse people for a beyond movie I mean if all we get is the joker one that was pretty good but it would be nice to get a beyond movie in some format.

2 Likes

Indeed!

I love Return of the Joker (especially the directorā€™s cut), but yeah, something for the big screen would indeed be schway.

For that matter, Iā€™d like an animated, big screen Superman movie that takes a small detour into The Olā€™ West. Thatā€™d be swell, pard.

2 Likes

For sure, you can swap out Clark and John Stewart and get a trinity wild West story that leads into a time traveling one with Batman beyond like in that Justice League two part eps. Or just a clark in the wild west of course, with a horse.

2 Likes

Its mildly bewildering that WB Animation hasnā€™t theatrically released an animated Superman movie in-between bouts of the live-action movies.

I guess they figure the DTV stuff scratches that itch well-enough? :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes