Amazon Headquarters

You know how I love whenever you’ve done these kinds of things, @DC89, so I’ll keep it :100: with the usual. :wink::purple_heart:

10 Likes

:star_struck: Ty for dropping that off @MaxR!!

Wishing you all everyone a wonderful weekend. :purple_heart:

16 Likes

Ps.

14 Likes

When I saw your post the circle with Wonder Woman at the top of the cover jumped out at me and had a confused moment where I thought it was my avatar and I was like “I don’t remember posting this.” :smile:

10 Likes

I meant to post this on Wednesday for the longest night of the year:

It includes the short story “Solstice” (by Greg Rucka, art by Bilquis Evely - pg 65 if you’re looking for it) which is just a beautiful observation on light and dark between Diana and Batman. One of my favorites. :blue_heart:

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! And if you’re in the northeast and midwest, I hope you’re staying safe. :cold_face:

11 Likes

Such a great B-Man/WW story indeed. Also- Ollie and Dinah as Mr. and Mrs. Claus only adds to the wonderfulness. :smile: :00_green_arrow_rebirth: :00_black_canary:

7 Likes

:purple_heart: you forever Queen @Razzzcat. :hugs:

5 Likes

I don’t know if you guys understand how much this decision is tormenting me. :sweat_smile: My favorite, Greg Rucka’s Rebirth, exists across 2 volumes. My favorite compilation series, Agent of Peace, exists across 2 volumes. My favorite arc of Bombshells - 2 volumes. I don’t really want to nominate half a series…an impossible choice! Smallville: Olympus would work, although then it looks like another Superman title on the list…

I think maybe I’ll have to zag on this and choose something I don’t normally think of as a favorite…

8 Likes

It is kind of the same thing with my choice. The Golden Age Volume 1 cover they show on DCUI is the omnibus, but uploaded comic is actually just the shorter volume that only contains a few issues. :broken_heart:

If I had chosen Legend of Wonder Woman (2015), there is only volume 1 which covers about 1/3 of the story.

The only complete series I thought about voting for was Black and Gold.

This just shows that we need more Wonder Woman omnibuses to cover these stories properly.

Is it better to vote for your favorite incomplete or a lesser favorite complete? I chose incomplete.

7 Likes

Yes, Black and Gold is the choice I’m teetering on. But maybe it’s better to do it your way and at least get part of your favorite series up. Agh! I’m so indecisive about this! :sweat:

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem :sweat_smile: There is no Canary in there, but not enough Wonder Woman or Harley. I’m not sure what to do! :rofl:

Happy Holidays, everyone! :yellow_heart:

14 Likes

That’s not right! :frowning_with_open_mouth:

12 Likes

thanks, sorry I’m late, happy Christmas and Hanukkah!

11 Likes

I know what youu mean, theres so much not included because of so much superman and batman, it makes it harder to decide. I saw i missed your anniversary too, happy anniversary @Ultrasonic ! :tada:

11 Likes

I missed it?! Happy belated anniversary, @Ultrasonic! :tada:

8 Likes

In the end, I did this also. I chose Rebirth book one (at least got the deluxe edition in there so I maximized my content). Kills me a little not to have the conclusion to it as well though… Truly a difficult fan exercise!

9 Likes

Agreed!

Anyone who reads the first part of this story will definitely want to get part two, so there is that small comfort.

7 Likes

Anyone else pick up the final book of Historia today? (Spoiler alert: it’s awesome. :grin:) We have a discussion thread here if you’re interested:

10 Likes

Today is my DC fan origin day…if that’s a thing. :sweat_smile: I posted this last year in the current WW series thread - but if Amazon HQ had been around then, I certainly would have posted it here instead. So, here it is, if anyone is interested:

8 Likes

Happy Origin Day @Angel212

7 Likes