AMAZON FIRE TV GOOD NEWS!

DC Universe is finally on Amazon Tv

4 Likes

I use a Fire Stick all the time and am so ecstatic that this has finally, FINALLY, come to fruition. Can’t wait to get the app!

3 Likes

I just want to thank all the people who were patient with this app and of course to all the lovely Devs working on it. Also the mods for being awesome and helping everyone with their questions! I believed in this app since day one and its been a great journey! Cant wait for many years of DC Universe!

4 Likes

Yay! Please let the team know if you have any questions or concerns and we will be happy to help! :raised_hands:https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Now I can actually use the service with friends and family, therefore, using it more often! THANK YOU!

3 Likes

Now where’s the game Consoles! You’d think they would of done those first considering it’s a comic app and those go hand in hand ha.

3 Likes

Just saw an email announcing this. Although I had found a way to screen mirror my Android ta let to my Sony TV, the video was occasionally glitchy during fast action scenes. I am very hopefully the fire TV experience will be an improvement and will avoid tying up my tablet.

Great news!

2 Likes

Fantastic news!! Looking forward to watching the “Titans” season finale on the big screen Friday! THANK YOU DC UNIVERSE!!

4 Likes

@bbryant4 We are working on that, please keep an eye out for updates!

2 Likes

So i take it this Fire TV thing is something completely separate from other Amazon devices? I have a Fire HD tablet. The app doesn’t even appear in the app store on the tablet

Still cant even access half the features using Internet explorer or Edge. No encyclopedia or news without it glitching to the join page.

Can’t get things to load about half the time. But i am very glad it was finally released

@Starfall The email I received today announcing it on fire tv showed a picture of the Amazon Stick and Fire Tv box. I’d assume it’s just for those style devices. I downloaded on my Amazon Fire Stick just fine and it works great. Looked for it on my Fire HD 10 and it’s not there.

1 Like

I have an Amazon Fire TV “dongle” hooked up to my TV via ethernet cable and DC Universe worked FLAWLESSLY last night after I downloaded the DC Universe app. Great picture quality with zero buffering issues… and man, using the comic reader in JUMBO size is a trip!
So great to finally be able to watch “Titans” and “Constantine” on the big screen. The value of my DC Universe subscription just increased EXPONENTIALLY.
Thanks for listening, DC Universe!!

2 Likes

Yep… not in the FireHD app store. I hope it will be soon. But thanks for listening to us wanting it for the FireTV.