Am I the only one who wants them to bring back Batman the Brave and the Bold?

So maybe it’s just me, but with them bringing back young justice I would love to see them bring back other cartoons. I remember coming home and watching cartoons with my brothers ranging from the dark and serious, like young justice and btas to more light hearted adventures like justice league and batman the brave and the bold. I know to some btbatb seemed childish, but I always saw it as a love letter to early batman like the golden age, the silver age, and the 60’s adam west batman. It was fun and I think it could come as something different from the darker tones some of the dc shows on here seem to be going for.

3 Likes

They did brought back with a movie Scooby Doo & Batman: Brave and the bold earlier this year. It’s when Scooby Doo and friends team up with Batman. There are some cameos from other heroes and villains. :slightly_smiling_face: The movie was good, I enjoy it.

3 Likes

Heck yeah they should!!I loved that show!:bat::bat:

2 Likes

No. It ran it’s course. Movies could be done like the Scooby Doo team-up flick, just without the Scoobies.

I wanted to see that movie but I really dislike Scooby Doo so I had to pass. Maybe if it’s Cartoon Network or a streaming service I’ll give it a gander.

1 Like

*if it’s on

It’s my favorite animated series. Or I should say it’s the one I’ve watched more then any other one by far. It’s got characters you’d never get to see anywhere else. Yes it’s lighthearted but the metal men, Kamandi, Deadman, Gentlemen Ghost, Dr. Canus the outsiders the JSA etc etc. characters you’d never get to see & most in their original costumes. To me it doesn’t get any better then that. Plus it has most of their origins included.

2 Likes

Agree.

2 Likes

No, me too! I loved that series! It was so fun! Perfect blend of darker Batman mixed with light-hearted Batman done right! Plus the homages and jokes to past Batman/DC mythos! A love letter to fans of the classic stories!

2 Likes

Brave and the Bold is the bomb​:bomb::boom:…i especially love the ones with Plastic Man​:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a new Batman cartoon series but have no interest in them bringing any of the old ones back

1 Like