Alright, Let's See All Those Awesome DCUi Community Faces! :)

Well, this confirms my head canon that you are pretty! All of those dancers with Janet Jackson are gorgeous.

10 Likes

I hope everyone doesn’t mind being bombarded by likes! I am still making it through this thread. Anyway, V’s mom sent me a photo of a picture of V for my birthday and I thought I would share it here. I don’t know where else to post it. Anyway, it’s a photo I didn’t have I’m guessing she was in her early 30s in this picture.

15 Likes

I’m one of them. Guess which one is me.

14 Likes

This one?

12 Likes

He looks the most like my profile pic but no! My profile pic is also not of me, its of Ed Benes.

9 Likes

Gosh diggly dang darn it!

10 Likes

It’s probably difficult to see what I look like under the mask…

I know I just posted that Cyborg stuff the other day AND from my profile pic. I just wanted to participate :pleading_face::heart:

13 Likes

I’m going to venture a guess, just for fun. I think he is the guy behind the guy throwing up peace signs. :v: probably way off, but who knows?

9 Likes

Here are my awesome dance moves.

13 Likes

Dance Batman, dance. While I try to kidnap the boy wonder & steal the Batmobile! (Maniacal laugh):smirk:

:riddlerhqtas:

11 Likes

Everyone is looking amazing!!!

Thanks for sharing. When I started this, I was really hoping that I wouldn’t be the only one sharing.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

12 Likes

Me still trying to figure out which dancer is @DC89

:face_with_monocle: :joy:

12 Likes

Love my kitty cats

15 Likes

Awesome thanks for sharing @SkylerSneathen
Ur cat is camouflaged with ur clothes :hugs::rofl::metal:t3:

13 Likes

Yup, love my kitties

17 Likes