All- Flash Hour (an animated series proposal!)

Flash has had a very long history and he’s often a top favorite in the DCU…today!
When I was a kid my exposure to the Flash was minimal. Oh he was on super Friends but mostly because Captain Cold was in the Legion of Doom. (He only had a few guest appearances in the team up segments of the New super friends Hour) So I started thinking about a new series that gave Flash the central focus!
Like super Friends, it would be an hour long program and it would be cut up into segments a half hour adventure starring Jay Barry and/or Wallyn in a solo adventure, a twenty minute team up story featuring one of the Flashes with a guest hero, pied piper, elongated Man,Vibe, another member of the justice League and finally, a ten minute adventure featuring speedsters throuout time and the multiverse.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s much of a market for hour long animated programs anymore… the way cartoons are packaged has changed a lot since the 70s. If anything, most cartoons come packaged individually at 11 minutes apiece. You’re lucky to get away with 22. But I’d be down to watch some Flash cartoons! (As long as they weren’t made in Macromedia Flash.)

1 Like