All DCTV Comic Con 2019 Trailers (Arrow, Supergirl, etc)

Here they are, in all their splendor <3

Whatcha all think? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The arrow trailer was really impressive with all the mashups of the previous seasons and the music was good

2 Likes

Harley Quinn looks amazing

1 Like

Omg I knew I recognized that voice!!! MOHINDER SURESH FROM HEROES

3 Likes

@Maddox I was a big Heroes fan and I really hope that, at least once, he’ll make mention of “my father’s research!”

2 Likes

:joy::joy: that show was great

1 Like

All trailers look good except Pennyworth. I’m not getting any DC feeling from it. Replace the names of Pennyworth and Thomas Wayne and it could be any show.

Harley’s voice cast is terrible. I’m not feeling Harley at all. Would it have been too damaging for the vocal cords of the voice actress to do a full show with Harley’s normal accent?

What they did with the Arrows for the final season was just brilliant.

Flash seems to have the most interesting plot this season (not counting Crisis). Great cast for a villain.

Supergirl’s plot with obsidian and Jonn’s brother doesn’t get me superexcited. My hopes are that we get some good sideplots and that Leviathan pulls through as a great villain.

No Legends trailer?

3 Likes

Yeah, no Legends trailer?

1 Like

Legends had no trailer :joy: I almoay forgot. I feel that show is the least popular out of the 4

1 Like

Thought the trailer were awesome can wait.
Legends didn’t get a trailer because it’s not coming back until 2020. At least that’s what I’ve heard.

3 Likes

Wow 2020?

:thinking::smirk:

1 Like

BAHA!!! XD

2 Likes

Legends comes back in January of 2020, as part of the second half of Crisis on Infinite Earths. (CoIE is going to be a five-parter: three in December, two in January) I’m guessing that it’s delayed because Crisis is going to effect it in some profound way.

CW has also at times mentioned its reticence for having too many super-hero shows on at once. Five seems to be the point at which they feel comfortable, so when Arrow goes away, Legends will probably take its slot on the schedule.

3 Likes

2020? that would explain it…

1 Like

I’ve boarded the hype train and it’s not stopping anytime soon. :smiley: That’s all I have to say about these awesome trailers!

1 Like