Alert: Sweepstakes Temporarily On-Hold

Greetings, Citizens of DC Universe!

Please note that Sweepstakes will be on a brief suspension until the DC Universe staff can be back in the office to package and ship prizes. While we are taking this a day at a time, we do not expect this interruption to last longer than 6 weeks.
Sweepstakes are on hold until further notice :frowning_face:

We will update this topic with more details as they develop; stay tuned!

Best,
The DCU Staff

40 Likes

Thought: you should have one just SUPER-massive prize package for the first one after this is over.

13 Likes

No problem at all. Here’s hoping everyone is staying safe!

10 Likes

I like that idea, too!

3 Likes

Sound idea. At this point playing it extra safe is the best option. :+1:

3 Likes

Oh! 3rd option: Mods just send us random stuff from their homes.

5 Likes

Great idea cant wait i hope after all this is over maybe as a gift i hope all subscribers will it least get a gift from dc hope everyone is doing well and safe not posting as much as i use to but slowly trying to come back to posting/replying

3 Likes

would be cool if the next sweepstakes was a bunch of graphic novels for one winner or few graphic novels for several winners, as I am trying to build my collection :grin:

4 Likes

Your safety is most important. As much as I love the sweepstakes and find them fun, I rather have a healthy DCU. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Indeed. Staying safe in this current climate is paramount. Whatever you can do digitally or remotely makes the most sense.

2 Likes

I wasnt getting messaged about these sweepstakes anymore but cool to see they will be back!

1 Like

This is super idea!

2 Likes

Has it been six weeks yet?

2 Likes

My dog and I waiting for the sweepstakes to resume

4 Likes

Well I never won anything anyways hahaha.

3 Likes

Totally understand. Stay safe!

1 Like

at least were safe

At least I know what’s going on now.

1 Like

Can we bring them back soon?

1 Like

Bad news everybody! I just infiltrated the DCU prize vault and it’s empty. So… :poop:

2 Likes