Alaska Comic Con 2024

That’s right, Alaska has a Comic Con!

alakska-comicon-title-logo-2023v4

Highlight for the @SmallvilleFanClub
Welling2-292x292 Rosenbaum2-292x292

smallville-Nights-292x292

Guest list and more: 2024 Exhibitors - Alaska ComiCon - Feb 3-4, 2024 in Fairbanks!

More info on the website: https://www.alaskacomicon.com/

11 Likes

You can bet I’m going! @AK_Bandit please tell me we can meet up!! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Sounds awesome! I didn’t realize how much these kinds of actors do cons until I heard them talking about it all the time on TalkVille.

No offense to Alaksa of course, but if they’re going there they must do these appearances all over the place. I bet it’s like a smaller more intimate thing–that actually sounds kinda cool.

9 Likes

Hope I didn’t read this too fast, but I’m not seeing any female guests, that’s interesting. I do see that the Aurora Borealis is incredible that time of year in Fairbanks.

9 Likes

I hope you get to meet them @Bar-El! :smiley:

:smallville_fan_club:

7 Likes

Hey that is interesting! We’ll see how the guest list fills out as time goes on. It’s not easy or cheap to get here, but the aurora is a huge draw for guests I’m sure!

@Reaganfan78 Already booked my tickets! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Well I’ve got sad news, it looks like Tom and Michael are no longer able to attend the con. :frowning: The statement from the con says it’s due to unforeseen professional commitments. Such a bummer. Maybe next time :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

:frowning: I’m so sorry to hear that, I was excited for you and everybody in Alaska, hopefully next time they’ll make it.

4 Likes

What a disappointment this close to the event :frowning:

4 Likes

Yea total heartbreak. :broken_heart: Hopefully they can come next year to make up for it. The event planners say to stay tuned for more announcements so maybe they have something up their sleeve. We will see!

4 Likes

If you can do it. Do the Smallville Nights. That show is funny and Smallville with TV M rating

3 Likes

That’s the plan! Unfortunately something came up and they can’t attend the convention anymore :frowning: Looks like I’ll have to keep trying! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this! Crossing my fingers you’ll be able to see them in the near future at a different event. :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks @Shayera.Hol they seem to like the convention circuit so…

Copy of Untitled Design

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Bar-El Tom Welling just posted that he and Michael Rosenbaum are going to Alaska Comic-Com…

2 Likes

Wait nevermind, that’s Albuquerque! Sorry!

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: Yea I think they had 2 different ones on either side. I bet something came up and they couldn’t make the tight turn around.

2 Likes

They’ll be at Awesome Con in DC. I might go.

4 Likes

Yes GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

:joy:

3 Likes

Nice, the more the merrier!

3 Likes