:00_shazam: :00_hawkman: After The Movie: Black Adam and Hawkman :00_hawkman: :00_shazam:

I thought it was awesome!!! I went solo yesterday as an early birthday gift to myself lol. Loved their choice for Cyclone & how cool they made her. I wasn’t expecting to see her. Another benefit of avoiding all spoilers & trailers haha. Atom Smasher was cool, & of course the mains Black Adam, Dr. Fate, & Hawkman. That was pretty close to the; JSA, Dr. Fate, Power Girl, Hawkgirl or Hawkman or anything JSA heavily related that I’ve been waiting for. At least, the closest I’m getting for now. I was thoroughly entertained the entire time.

I wore this shirt.

With these buttons on my white Browns toboggan hat.

Representin’ for DC lol…

4 Likes

This is the way! Glad you dug it - I thought the JSA were really awesome!

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed the movie, and Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

Very fashionable. :clap:t2:

Once more, very fashionable. :kissing: :pinched_fingers:t2:

Those 75th anniversary pins that Mattel packed-in with their DC Universe Classics and Infinite Heroes figures in 2010 are quite spiffy.

I’m not much of a “buttons in public” guy, but I do have a couple extra Mattel buttons I could spare for my DC Universe jacket (and on that note, you have just inspired me, @capo-mage :+1:t2:).

2 Likes

Ty @millernumber1 & @Vroom !!! I love solo representing!! I usually have a movie buddy. But, he was uncertain when? So, I just woke up & went. I’ll see it again…?!?!

3 Likes

I know I will. Possibly this weekend, if time allows.

1 Like

Right on!!!

1 Like