Afraid of Heroes in Crisis 8

I hope my boy Wally is not a victim of character assassination tomorrow…

2 Likes

Chief… I got some bad news.

12 Likes

I think if enough people complain to DC about that story HOPEFULLY they will retcon it away

3 Likes

This was a terrible idea. I’m not sure who thought this was a good idea, but sanctuary was just a terrible idea. Let’s leave all these people who are suffering from trauma all by themselves. They won’t see anybody, but they’ll be able to talk to a machine and use virtual reality. How does that help anybody at all? I’m reading through the Wally Flash series right now, and this story doesn’t go along with Wally’s character at all. I guess somebody just hates Wally West. Barry Allen should have been punished for Flashpoint, and we should have gotten Wally back as the Flash. I think I’m just going to stick with current Marvel comics for right now, and read back issues of DC. Batman hasn’t been good since the wedding was called off, and Bendis is doing terrible on both Superman titles. Ric Grayson is also a terrible idea. Apparently somebody hates the original Teen Titans.

4 Likes

Having read it…and I am one of the most vocal Wally West fans. I have to say that while I don’t like what happened or what I fear may happen next issue, I did not have the impulse to angrily toss my laptop across the room. as I would with a physical comic. I’d say more but I don’t want to spoil it for fans who haven’t read it as yet.

That being said we’re probably going to have to wait until Dan Didio{t} and his ilk are replaced by fans who aren’t so afflicted by tunnel vision when it comes to pushing the “Iconic” characters at the expense of just telling good stories.

3 Likes

Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

4 Likes