Actual LOL Moments From the Comics

I love that they reference the Golden Age here! And especially the weird Marston stuff:

:laughing:

6 Likes

:eyes: :flushed:

5 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary @SuperBlueGrodd! :tada: :tada: :tada:

7 Likes

Happy DCUniversarry @SuperBlueGrodd!!

6 Likes

That’s awesome that u dug all of that out & knew to…idk she was referencing an actual event lol. I just assumed she was telling a normal “Themysciraian” story that doesn’t make sense in our world. But idk there was actually canon proof of that event? Nice!!!

5 Likes

I know … a gross lol I guess a shock & awe lol.

4 Likes

Secret Six (06’) #1.

4 Likes

Secret Six #3.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @capo-mage! :tada: :partying_face: :birthday: :gift: :tada:

Time to party with Z and Batman from Detective Comics #962. :woman_mage: :batparrot:

Happy :cake: day @SuperBlueGrodd! :clark_hv_4:

And since it was just Halloween… :jack_o_lantern:

From the DCU Halloween Special. :halloween_superman: :halloween_batman: :halloween_wonderwoman:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Ty @ajm08g !!! My words aren’t in the box for some reason lol. I can’t see where my writing is going or what it looks like til I hit reply? I tried closing out & reopening. It’s done it b4. Usually self corrects?

5 Likes

You’re welcome capo-mage. :clark_hv_4:

That is pretty interesting. :smile:

Looks good to me, and hopefully it doesn’t happen again for you. :sunglasses: :+1:

So how about… A fist bump from John Stewart for good luck. :00_lc_green_lantern: :fist_right: :fist_left:

From Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (2016-) #44

Sorry not sorry General Zod! :rofl:

7 Likes

Perfect. Hey same issue today lol. 1st text I just took a pic to show u.

5 Likes

Yeah not down with this??? Can’t see where to push to even enter the box to type beforehand? Just hit as low as I can on the screen or it brings up one of the icons at the top…? Like that :point_down:t2: & that’s the easiest one to see yet lol…

4 Likes

5 Likes

Oh wow capo! :flushed:

That is an interesting case. :thinking:

Here. I will send you a message about it. :mailbox_with_mail:

5 Likes

I’m late to the party, but thanks!

Thanks, pal

5 Likes

Thanks-a-million-bajillion! This post is a good panel haul

6 Likes

Lol. I found a way to stretch the box out, & I can get my other finger to tap the square space so it comes out normally. It’s a two hand job…but I’m on it :saluting_face:

6 Likes

Batman #35.

6 Likes