Animal Man #57.

4 Likes

Same as above.

3 Likes

JSA #50.

3 Likes

JSA #50.

3 Likes

The Brave & The Bold: Batman & Wonder Woman #1.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what I did @capo-mage . When I said “God that’s just so bad”, I wasn’t talking about your post, I was agreeing with you regarding the writing of the panel, as if that’s the only things girls would talk about. (and I’m using girls because one of the bubbles says “school”, so I’m assuming they are under adult age of 18)

I’m guessing my post wasn’t clear enough, I’m sorry about that, and that I upset you.

3 Likes

Honestly it came off as an insult. Other people were speaking in my defense b4 I even saw it. I had a really bad thing happen. I finally got right enough to get on here-& the 1st post I read was- that’s so awful, c’mon everyone!! That’s sooo bad!! Didn’t read like a compliment lol. I’m super laid back. I didn’t even say much about it til today. I was looking thru em, & I saw it, instant mood change. So I just wanted to know why u lashed out at me? I don’t hold grudges or drag things out. You apologized, I & other people, misunderstood? Doesn’t matter? You were cool enough to explain it. You could’ve ignored me or even worse, say yeah I meant every word!!
lol. Ty for explaining. Sincerely, all is forgiven, forever, for me. I just thought u disliked me for some unknown reason? OK!!! 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐏. I appreciate that you responded kindly, & explained. You could’ve went a different route. Water under the bridge. I’ll delete it. I thought u were launching an attack on me lol. I was like, I just started talking to @cellardweller115 . &….absolutely hates me for some reason? No worries. We’ll be best friends in no time!!! Ty again for explaining!!

3 Likes

It’s all good, @capo-mage! To be honest, I’m glad you mentioned it, because I’d rather clear the air than have you not say anything, thinking I have something against you!

So we’re good! See ya on the forums!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, good for life. Me too. I honestly was positive u disliked me for some reason? I’m so glad I was wrong lol. Don’t say that to often. Ty for responding. I was afraid it might’ve made it worse? But I had to know if I did something & wasn’t aware? All good for sure!!! :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

4 Likes

Good Night everyone!!! Ty for helping me out @cellardweller115 …I was stressing out about it. I have a problem when I think people hate me. I know plenty do…lol. But, their kind enough to keep it to themselves. I appreciate u making the effort to clear that up. Means a lot…

4 Likes

Batman: Prelude to the Wedding: Robin vs. Ra’s Al Ghul #1.

4 Likes

Batman: Prelude to the Wedding: Red Hood vs. Anarky #1.

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Action Comics Annual #5.

4 Likes