Actual LOL Moments From the Comics

All of these are from impulse

Impulse -- Issue 17

Of course, I turn the page and find my favorite funny page in any comic!!

More Funny Moments

3 Likes

All Star Batman #1.

4 Likes

Batman Urban Legends #1.

5 Likes

Batman: Urban Legends #1.

5 Likes

The Joker #1.

5 Likes

This is the 1st X , ever, on this panel that I read one I previously passed on. I laughed, but I didn’t think it would be understood as humorously as I absorbed it. I knew it should pass the litmus test. But? I didn’t go with my gut? I laughed again cuz I recognized the panel, & I knew it wasn’t just worthy; but, a very funny one!!!

3 Likes

From JLA #33

6 Likes

Eh, the only thing that’s funny about this is seeing Barda strangle Eel. Otherwise it’s literally just a sex crime committed by Plastic Man

4 Likes

Yeah, definitely something I laughed at when I read it when it was first released, now it’s a big yikes.

3 Likes

I feel you there. I’m definitely guilty of having laughed at some problematic things years ago, as I’m sure plenty more of us have. But it’s good that most of us can recognize things like this actually aren’t OK and demand better now

3 Likes

Yes, what Plas did definitely wasn’t cool, but at that time he was written a a definite perv (ala Glen Quagmire.) Pretty sure if roles were reversed, it would be just as funny, if not funnier.
Besides, it made me laugh. If it didn’t make you laugh as well, that’s fine. Let it be and don’t poo poo on other people’s enjoyment.

1 Like

If the roles were reversed, it’d still be a sex crime.
Someone being a perv doesn’t excuse them from stuff like that. Nothing does.

And I say all this as a fan of Plas.

4 Likes

I gotta love how Wonder Woman Dealt with Plas.

Call him out, then glare at him until he shuts up and skulks out of the room in shame!

7 Likes

The panel you posted above this comment was like that for me when I had read it. What a coincidence! Lol. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Justice League #59.

5 Likes

Static #21.

4 Likes

From today’s Nightwing #84

6 Likes

The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #8

3 Likes

5 Likes