Actual LOL Moments From the Comics

I don’t know why but I laughed at Jim Gordon trying to use chopsticks.

17 Likes

Both your shares had great final lines of dialogue. I think I might have to some how for telling people to get out of the multiverse in my own life. Gotta figure out how to swing that in there though…haha :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

It’s gotta be that great facial expression he’s making to go along with it :joy:

5 Likes

I did actually laugh out loud. Glad u appreciated it too.

5 Likes

Almost every issue of the now classic Impulse run had LOL moments. Truly one of my favorite comics of all-time.

6 Likes

Going to have to check that out - is it on here?

5 Likes

Adventures of the Super Sons ( Editors note )

14 Likes

Batman (2016) dialogue made me laugh.

14 Likes

@capo-mage some very chuckle worthy moments! :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank u. The Two- Face was great as I was reading. Cuz Catwoman was being investigated, & they were showing what happened as she explained it. It was all serious til that lol.

5 Likes

It was funny because I just sat down and saw that they added #66 today in Batman and I read it and there it was! He really should have seen it coming Lol!

6 Likes

Right? HaHa. They dropped some amazing ones too. I went thru all the ones I read consistently. Basically everything but the last part of list. I do wanna check out that Black Magic tho. Just cuz it’s Kirby.

5 Likes

Awful Code Name.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Wow that is impressive! How many series you keeping up with right now, you think?

4 Likes

I’ve always read everything I could get my hands on. Extremely heavy reader is the best way I could describe it. I’m also a completionist. So I map out all the crossovers & reading orders, annuals etc. b4 I even begin a series. Far as how many? I’m on my 3rd notebook of handwritten reading orders where I checkmark each individual issue, after I read it. It’s way up there. I used to refuse to start a series w/o having at least the 1st arc. I quit that just recently. So now I have all the ones Ive been keeping up with. As well as the stuff on here with 2-4 issues going. I’d rather know a lot about everything DC wise. Then everything about just one character. I’ve been doing that since the early 80’s. So I couldn’t even guess really.

6 Likes

It’s even harder b/c I read all the stuff that predated me in the 80’s. So I’m way up there, hard to guess even remotely close.

3 Likes

This ones a type-o. Made me laugh tho.

7 Likes

Superman acting funny. From Grant Morrison’s Green Lantern: Blackstars

8 Likes

Not a typo. That ass is world renown lmao

5 Likes