Actual Image of Me Waiting For DC Fandome

Harley Quinn (2013-2016) # 14
Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti, Chad Hardin, and Alex Sinclair

15 Likes

Seriously. If they’re not renewing it, what’s the point of the panel even? RENEW IT, DC.

3 Likes

I think it’s gonna depend on the success of DCU at this point. I really love DCU in terms of being able to stream the DCAU, read comics, and interact with the community so I really hope it’s here to stay and we get S3!! I’m trying to be mindful of the fact that s1&s2 were back to back so maybe they’re just giving the production team a break.

3 Likes

passes the HQ salt and pepper shakers down

In the event those sheets need more flavor. :wink:

5 Likes

Covid might be causing some issues too. That little virus has really mucked up a lot of things and lives! Hopefully something will come about soon.

2 Likes

This was me last week. Now I’m just curled up in a fetal position in the corner of my house.

1 Like

I want Harley to run for Mayor of Gorham .she better then the real crooks. In fact Harley for President.:grin:

3 Likes

That could be an avenue the take in a future season, with Gordon being swayed by the idea of being Mayor, Harley could run against him.

2 Likes

@Jay_Kay It would be interesting for Jim and Harley to face off in a mayoral bid while Lex is running for the presidency. Talk about political wackiness!

plays the slide-whistle

3 Likes