Actor Richard Moll 'Two-Face' Has Passed Away

I’m really sad and heartbroken to announce that the actor Richard Moll who played Two-Face has sadly passaway. He was such a great actor.

:pensive:

13 Likes

I had no idea he was also Bull.

7 Likes

That is so sad. I loved Bull on Night Court.

6 Likes

rip man

5 Likes

Sad news to hear
Rest In Peace

5 Likes

I’ve just now realize how sad it is that we’re losing so many actors and Actresses who does a voice-over for Batman The Animated Series. :disappointed:

10 Likes

Harvey Dent is my most fave of B-Man’s villains gallery and Ricard Moll truly understood the pain that the former Gotham D.A.'s inner turmoil caused him to endure, a palpably discernable aspect of Moll’s performance as Two Face that was readily identifiable for audiences to see.

Moll brought a tremendous sense of both Harvey’s sorrow and Two Face’s fury to the role that will stand as the best and most concise portrayal of the character across all animated and live action venues for generations to come.

RIP Richard Moll.

8 Likes

Incredibly sad as Two-Face was one of my favorite villains as a kid and I was so excited for Harvey to have this big transformation…and Richard Moll did not disappoint. The ending of Two-Face part one is seared into my brain since it first aired. It was the first time I felt a gut punch in storytelling as Harvey says goodbye to Grace before he flees the hospital. That’s Richard Moll all the way.

I loved him in the Highlander pilot, his brief roll in National Lampoon’s Loaded Weapon 1, and of course Night Court.

It’s indeed a sad loss.

5 Likes

Yet another piece of my childhood gone.

RIP Good Sir.

4 Likes

Same. :pleading_face:

Agreed. The emotional torrent in Moll’s voice in this scene was intensive and so very real. Just an incredible performance.

5 Likes