A New Face at DC: Nice to meet you, I'm Jitsu!

Anytime, enjoy the madness.

7 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Hi @Jitsu! I’m also relatively new to DCUI, but it’s a solid community of fans. Welcome!

Side note: I see you’re a fellow martial artist. I’ve been training in Karate since I was little. I love it.

10 Likes

Hey there, and thanks for the warm welcome! Glad you’re here too.

Very cool! I did Karate for a while when I was younger, and really enjoyed it.

8 Likes

10/10, incredible storytelling.

5 Likes

Thankyou.:smiley:

4 Likes

hey!

6 Likes

Nice to have as part of the squad, can’t wait for you to show us your poemwers lol…I’m from New York !

5 Likes

2022 is going to be awesome!

5 Likes

Yeah

4 Likes

:wave::grinning: Nice to O-fficially meet you, @Jitsu!

Welcome to the DCU Community! We’re a lot like old school Olive Garden - when you’re here, you’re family. And this family loves video games and COMICS so you are in the right place.

When you’re in the market for some really good stories, here are my absolute favorites (highly recommended):
:open_book: Kamandi: The Last Boy on Earth

:open_book: Batman and Robin (Tomasi/Gleason)

:open_book: Deathstroke: The Terminator

And don’t hesitate to reach out to @KeyFamily if you need anything! :wink: We’re so happy to have you here!

6 Likes

TICK TOCK - ARE YOU KIDDING ME @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx?!

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, and these awesome reading recommendations! I’ll absolutely dive into them in the coming weeks/months. I’m happy YOU’RE here too!

6 Likes

x1982shf

5 Likes

Excellent, @Jitsu! Those are big collections but if you’re in the mood for small arcs, let me know - I’ve found so many gems here on the DCU. Once you check those out, I’d love to hear your thoughts! And if you catch any “Fun/Real References”, feel free to add to our thread!

I’m sure you’ll be busy so no rush! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Congrats! Looking forward to where this FanDome goes.

6 Likes

Welcome Jitsu! Glad to have you here!

6 Likes

Nice to meet u

6 Likes

:confetti_ball: Welcome to the community @elmueller74.98649 and @myaccwashacked1.82212! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes