A New Digital First Limited Series Pits A Fractured League Against the Cosmos’ Greatest Villains

Eisner award-winning writer Chip Zdarsky and all-star artist Miguel Mendonça bring a new Digital First limited series from DC, Justice League: Last Ride.

Justice League: Last Ride uncovers the shocking truth behind the League’s greatest failure and their ability to rise above to protect the universe on final time.

Debuting on April 14, 2021 on participating digital platforms, this limited series will be available as sixteen, weekly digital chapters, followed by eight monthly print issues, with the print launch in comic book stores on May 11, 2021.

To learn more about this limited series, check out our DC Blog post on Justice League: Last Ride.

What are YOUR thoughts on Justice League: Last Ride? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

17 Likes

Love seeing Chip Zdarsky doing DC work.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to read it.

2 Likes

Cool to see Chip do more DC work – not only is he really good at humor, he’s also surprisingly good at drama, as his work on Daredevil showed. Very curious to see what he does with the Justice League here.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

Love the cover looks, can’t wait to read it on here in 6 months after the release.:grinning:

4 Likes

I am very excited to read this. :slight_smile: I like Zdarsky, so this should be good too.

6 Likes

Cool. Bring on more exclusives.

4 Likes

Between RWBY/Justice League and now this, the League’s shining brightly under the Digital First spotlight.

4 Likes

This has my interest!

1 Like

Excited for this. Can’t remember if I’ve read/liked any of his work, but he has a fun name to say, so that’s really enough to draw me in.

1 Like

Great writer, great artist…this reminds me a bit of a series by DC’s main competitor entitled “The Last Avengers Story” by Peter David and illustrated by Ariel Olivetti.