A Justice League Movie Poll

They forced Cavill so badly that he didn’t come in. Yep, definitely excessive use of force.

Actors usually like getting paid, so once the shooting contract is up, it will usually have a provision on payment for coming back in for reshoots. However, going back after the original shooting contract is up, is not mandatory nor forced labor.

Good job arguing that he wasn’t forced into unpaid slave labor, but that was never the point to begin with. Of course he was paid.

But did he want to endure the embarrassing mustache debacle and deal with the scheduling nightmare of juggling shooting two movies at the same time? I doubt that. And it was WB that imposed that on him, forced him, made him go through it, however you want to put it.

1 Like

You are the one that is used “forcing”, not I.

Are you saying WB did not act in legal manner, consistent to contracts with their talent.

If they operated within the boundaries of the contracts they signed with talent, they engaged in no wrongdoing. You are merely projecting your view of “morality” upon them. Which is fine as we all recognize that it is nothing more than your opinion, rather than you attempting to palm off the idea as an act of force committed by WB.

You, of all people, now think you are speaking for everyone here? That’s you projecting.

1 Like

I think people around here a intelligent enough to know that your wild, baseless accusations about WB forcing (again, your word not mine) people to work are strictly your opinion.

You still have not produced any facts to back up your absurd claim. You made the accusation and all I’m hearing is crickets.

Yeah, but we’re also intelligent enough to take the statement as hyperbole for rhetorical effect. :grin:

You are correct that it was a case of inconvenience, not coercion.

4 Likes

He’s been writing analyses of movie budgets and box office performance since 2011. That’s your definition of “no experience in those areas”?