A DC Comic Cover A Day!

6 Likes

Ah, good old Silver Age Superd*ck. :rofl:

6 Likes

Controversy sells?

6 Likes

I guess it serves her right. She was always trying to expose his secret identity or trick him into marrying her. Turnabout is fair play. :joy:

6 Likes

We hear complain about the late '70’s… but Lois started to be more of a real person right about then.

6 Likes

The real reason he won’t marry her.

5 Likes

Well, he does have a point. :joy:

6 Likes

But he hypnotized the world with his glasses! Would Martin Pasko lie to you?

6 Likes

But was that just a retcon? :joy: I think that comic was published before Martin started writing.

5 Likes

What-ever, man.

6 Likes

Written by Martin Pasko

6 Likes

Comics were not generally kind to female characters beyond Wonder Woman and Black canary— and even they got some weirder stuff than the boys. And then… Power Girl!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah Brainy don’t be a quitter!!!

6 Likes

6 Likes

I am astonished to report that this story actually is in our Digital Library in a later action compilation, the monstrously-sized Action 373!
( the link below does work)

6 Likes

The Adventure with the Legion of Super-Heroes??

4 Likes

Haha

Of course the War between Supergirl and the Supermen Emergency Squad, the ones that use a tiny rocket ship!

5 Likes

Batman #133, from August 1960. Peak Silver Age Batman, with Bat-Mite, Ace the Bat-Hound and Batwoman all on the same cover, front and center, stealing the spotlight from Bruce and Dick. Plus, you’ve gotta love that puce background.

Oh, and this is the issue that introduced Kite-Man. :kite_man_hell_yeah:

8 Likes

What if EVERY cover we posted here had to be added to ALL COMICS in DCUInfinite?

6 Likes