updated

3 Likes

4 Likes

And have a good Thanksgiving, turkeys

4 Likes

updated

1 Like

updated

The bronze age marvel character readthru has taken me down the most dirt/gravel road of all time. Because JACK OF HEARTS wasn’t obscure enough, here’s the SCARECROW. No, not that Scarecrow runnin thru the BatBooks, and no, not that classic baddie(?) that first showed up vexing IRON MAN. The one that pops out of a painting and fights demons. From the last issue of DEAD OF NIGHT to an issue of MARVEL PREMIER to MARVEL 2IN1 to a good decade later, a few issues of Rascally Roy’s 90s DR STRANGE. It’s all pretty w.t.f. so far, can’t wait to see how ROY THOMAS over-explains this mess. On the DC side, I finally read the 3 latest post-metal issues of WONDER WOMAN and really dug them. Not so much the back-ups, however. 14 year old Diana getting into shenanigans just isnt for me. And I’ve been diggin old silver age SUPERMAN books because they are just so, so, so far out there.

2 Likes

Welp, spoilers- the SCARECROW? changed his name to STRAWMAN and apparently started up SHUDDER TV way back in '92. Then he got all burned up by a FEAR LORD(?)…and that’s issue one of a 3 issue arc.

2 Likes