2 Sentence Stories

“Oh great” Diana thought, “now he’s scheming in my head.” She attempted to take back control.

3 Likes

But it felt like the more Diana fought, the stronger Psycho’s hold became. Before long, she would be his to command, and the Justice League would fall before her might.

3 Likes

She decided to stop fighting it. She wanted to keep th little command she had left, and she didn’t want to hurt anyone.

2 Likes

By the time Batman arrived in Virginia, Wonder Woman was long gone.

“Can I help you, uh… Batman?” a bleary-eyed Steve Trevor asked.

2 Likes

“Where’s Diana?” Batman asked bluntly.

1 Like

“Beats me,” he replied. “Her invisible jet’s still parked out back… or, at least I think it is.”

2 Likes

Batman checked his watch. “Several flights leaving soon.” He said being the detective he is.

1 Like

“Trevor, you’re coming with me.”, barked Batman.
“Did something happen to Diana?”, asked Steve in a worried state.

1 Like

“Not sure.” He replied. They left for the airport.

1 Like

“Okay, Bats,” Steve said. “Start talking - what’s going on?”

1 Like

“Dr. Psycho’s back,” Batman replied while commanding the Batplane to land. “And he’s not alone.”

1 Like

“not alone? Whats that supposed to mean?“ steve asked.

1 Like

“According to my sources, Dr. Psycho has teamed up with Dr. Destiny,” Batman said. “With Dr. Psycho being able to manipulate minds and Dr. Destiny entering your dreams, we don’t have much time.”

1 Like

“Sounds like what you need is another doctor,” Trevor cracked.

“Hmm… you may be right,” Batman said.

They got off the Batplane, and Batman looked downward. He had found a strand of Diana’s hair.

Batman picked up the strand and told Steve to stay in touch. “I have to go back to the batcave and run some tests - maybe we can find out where Diana has been.”

Just then, the universe seemed to shatter! And the Batman found himself faced with a myriad of Steve Trevors, all with differing relationships to Princess Diana.

Batman instantly recognized this nightmare as the work of Dr. Destiny. He heard the villain’s haunting voice echo all around him, singing “One, two, Johnny’s coming for you…”

1 Like

Batman tried to look for means to escape, but finding no solution, he blacked out. Steve picked him up and dragged him into the batplane.

Upon the batplane young Tim Drake was awaiting batman. He asked Steve “did he eat Alfred’s Peking duck again?”

1 Like