$10 to Create Your Super-Team

superman nightwing swampthing and the only way u can really beat swampthing would be to destroy all plant life on earth

2 Likes
  1. Wonder Woman (Because she’s got centuries of experience and gifts granted to her by the gods. My version of WW would be written correctly and with the plot armor that Superman & Batman enjoy. She’d also be able to use her gift of Wisdom to actually accomplish things that would be helpful in a battle.

2.Star-Fire (She’s cheerful and full of hope plus she’s not a total prude. She’s been a leader before and just helps give the team a heart.)
3. Black Canary (Every team needs someone who can relate the common people. She also would let you know if you’re being a douche and with no regrets!)
4. Plastic-Man (He’s pure comic relief but also more powerful than most people know. Those that underestimate him will wake up with a headache!)
.5 Atom (Every team needs a pure natural genius, not one granted intelligence, nor one with enhanced serum intellect but pure born and bred talent. He fits the bill.)

2 Likes

Wonder Woman, Batman, Firestorm, Starfire

3 Likes

Superman, Zatanna, and Green Arrow :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Superman, Batman, Firestorm, and the Atom

2 Likes

Spectre, Swamp Thing, Nightwing

2 Likes

Ooooh. This was hard! I had to get over wanting a big team!

Team Leader: Wonder Woman. I mean, let’s be real. She’s got the combat skills, leadership, knowledge of supernatural. She’s the bomb DOT com.

Nightwing: Combat, Detective, former secret agent, connections to big money, PLUS he’s Batman at a lesser price point. :wink:

Black Canary: Combat, Superpowered, has connections to big money, songs in a cool band, #fishnets.

Mr. Terrific: Athlete, Tech wizard, can use all of the funds given to this team to put to use fighting evil. Access to dimensional travel, knowledge of the weird.

I think this team covers all of the bases you need and would trounce any for together. Mini-series coming soon!

3 Likes

Zatanna, Nightwing, Black Canary, and Green Arrow

3 Likes

Superman, Batman, Black Canary and Firestorm

3 Likes

Nightwing, deathstroke, cyborg, firestorm, starfire

4 Likes

Spectre Nightwing captain atom vixen

4 Likes

Doctor Fate, Deathstroke, Firestorm, Atom

4 Likes

Batman
Green Lantern
Captain Atom
Firestorm

5 Likes

Black Canary, Starfire, Nightwing, Martian Manhunter

4 Likes

Batman
Nightwing
Captain atom
Black canary
Atom
Starfire

4 Likes

Batman
Deathstroke
Martian Manhunter

4 Likes

Martian manhunter Starfire Nightwing swampthing

3 Likes

I would love to see a team consisting of
The Spectre ($5)
Green Lantern ($4)
And Firestorm ($1)

That is, given what we have to choose from.

4 Likes

Batman
Zatanna
Atom
Firestorm
Starfire
Most balanced team to cover all angles

3 Likes

Zatanna,swampthing, nightwing, atom

4 Likes