$10 to Create Your Super-Team

Why is Deathstroke included? He’s a villain.

4 Likes

@yoyo :grimacing: My bad!

3 Likes

@vroom I dont know… thought it would be good to see if he was preferred to Batman. Who would you have put in his slot?

2 Likes

@Dexertebigboi I’d have put Booster Gold, he’d fit well in the middle. He’s got tech and a very impressive power, but he’s also pretty immature which evens him out. I might be a bit biased though, I love Booster.

3 Likes

Superman $5
Aquaman $3
Mister Terrific $2

Superman can practically do anything and go toe-to-toe with any big bad in the multiverse. Seemingly, he is even a challenge for the all powerful Doctor Manhattan.

Aquaman has command of the 7 seas. Guaranteed protection from any threat over water. Also gives the team an extra heavy hitter.

Lastly, Mister Terrific. He is one of, if not, the smartest hero in the DC multiverse. He’ll provide technology for both Aquaman and Supes, as well as logistical support. His combat and athletic skills also make him a worthy combatant against many threats. Thus allowing him to protect himself and any cyber attacks. Making him a dual threat. Therefore, any technological or physical threat can be deterred by him.

3 Likes

@coldsmoke I actually thought about it, but couldn’t put in Booster w/out Blue Beetle

3 Likes

The Spectre. Doctor Fate. I win.

4 Likes

The Flash, Nightwing Starfire Batman

3 Likes

Specter and then I guess I’ll buy a coke and a lotto ticket.

2 Likes

Martian Manhunter, Flash and Mister Terrific

2 Likes

Spectre, green lantern, batman, cap atom, and Firestorm

3 Likes

@awesomeavenger that’s 15 dollars!

3 Likes

Superman, Martian Manhunter and Firestorm.

2 Likes

I’d say Vixen, Black Canary, Firestorm, Atom and Superman. Kind of like a humanitarian team or something with Big Blue/Red as their go to guy for advice and counseling. Despite a majority of these guys being on the JL, Superman could be a good teacher or supervisor.

2 Likes

1 2 3 4

1 Like

Zatanna, Batman, Plasticman, and Black Canary

3 Likes

Why create a superhero team when you can have $10

7 Likes

Superman, Batman, Firestorm, Atom

2 Likes

$5 Shazam, fire, green lantern (hal Jordan), doctor fate, starfire

1 Like

WW, Zatanna, and Starfire…that or I’d get all 5 of the $1 heroes + Wonder woman