Zatanna Zbrush Sculpt

Hey DCU Fam,

I hope you all had a great weekend! Here is a sculpt I did of my favorite looking DC Character, Zatanna!

I hope you like her!

80 Likes

That is amazing! Looks great!

5 Likes

Thanks so much! Glad you like her. Ill color her up and post it again in the future.

4 Likes

Yes! Please do, I can imagine it will look even better with some color. Again, great job!

3 Likes

Thanks again my friend!

4 Likes

As soon as I saw this post I was so excited! All your Zbrush sculptures are awesome. Zatanna looks incredible! I love how fluid the smoke looks along with the details on her outfit (wrinkles/creases/patterns etc). I’d love to see her colored too. Either way though, this is epic!

4 Likes

Thanks so much Wings. She is definitely one of my favorite sculpts so far. Ill make sure to post the colored version next week!

1 Like

I mean, c’mon! That’s awesome.

1 Like

Wow! I gotta have this! Would you commission for a second and ask one colored?!?

1 Like

Thanks so much Ralph!

1 Like

Thanks Rocky, unfortunately I don’t do private commissions for licensed characters. It keeps me away from more professional gigs from studios that do contain the DC license.

The colored version will be coming soon for sure!

That’s gorgeous @ShotgunScream. Calling @capo-mage, here’s some art you are going to love!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing Travis! Appreciate you my friend.

1 Like

Thanks for the Sharing, I need to work on my sharing

1 Like

Love! The energy, the magic … uh… plumes! The confidence!

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Wow! Another fantastic piece! I love everything about this!,:blush:

1 Like

Thanks Lines!

1 Like

Wow! That is incredible and hope that they mass produce it for us to buy in the DC Shop or offer it as a redeemable reward! Can’t wait to see it in color!

3 Likes

Thanks Doc! Maybe one day!

1 Like