Zatanna Zbrush Sculpt (Color)

As promised DCU Fam, here she is fully colored. Let’s hope that DC Direct will see this one! Mods?

50 Likes

Excellent! Love the added color.

4 Likes

Thanks angel.

4 Likes

Even more gorgeous in color! I can’t look away, it’s too beautiful!!!

4 Likes

Thanks so much @cmb14

4 Likes

This looks incredible!! Love the colors you chose! Beautiful work, @ShotgunScream

3 Likes

Appreciate you my friend!

3 Likes

Wow!!! That’s beyond beautiful!! Genius work my friend. Would u mind if I screen grabbed it? Just for my personal archive of Zatanna pics etc. if not, no hard feelings at all. I promise it will only go into my photos tho with all my other Zana pics.

4 Likes

Of course @capo-mage. I believe you should be able to dl the image directly from the post? if not, the hi res images are available on my ArtStation profile under my name Spicer McLeroy

3 Likes

Thank u. I learned how to grab pics from here from trial & error a while back. One of the few tech things I was able to figure out eventually lol. I appreciate it. Just awesome work btw!!! Just grabbed it. Thank u :blush:.

3 Likes

THank you so much!

2 Likes

U bet thank u. It’s now part of my Zee collection & I love it…

2 Likes

Emosewa

4 Likes

Thanks @NYJt3

2 Likes

Oh wow. I genuinely didn’t think your sculpt could get any better, but the coloring you did is just so perfect!
The pink to blue smoke make the piece feel extra magical. I really hope one day you are able to get licensed by DC to make sculpture, you have been doing such an amazing job on these and I would buy them in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

Those words mean the world to me. Thank you @PettyDabblerOfTheDarkArts

3 Likes

@ShotgunScream that looks so cool!
What is your process to create such amazing sculptures? The work you do looks like it was ripped out of a comic book and as a pencil paper artist I am just curious how you go about this?

2 Likes

Gorgeous! The colors are fabulous. Even better and that’s hard to believe after the original.

3 Likes

Wow! Love the new colors! Great work of Art!

I love the blend on the magic clouds! How did you do that? :blush: