Zatanna Zatara Movie

I don’t know about you guys but I would love to see Zatanna make a live action debut in a DCEU Movie.
Thoughts, opinions, casting, plot whatever just show this post some love :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As far as I know it’s in the works right now. Zatanna is one of, if not, my favorite DC character ever.

3 Likes

I didn’t know a movie about her is in the works

@djd187.81432 I heard the same thing, I would love to see this happen!

1 Like

WhySoSerious-lo

I’ve wanted a Zana ( that’s me & Batman/Johns nickname for her) movie for so long. We can will it to happen just like YJ 3.

1 Like

Yes. Zatanna needs a movie asap!

4 Likes

Awesome pic btw love it

3 Likes

Thanks, for some reason I cannot upload my own photos and I have to use a url something or other it’s a very annoying process which will hopefully be fixed soon.

JasonToddSuperFan

I posted all over boards how to post pictures b/c Applejack helped me & I empathize with all who went thru it b4 he helped me. My most complete & thorough post is on collectors corner. I know u got the pic up so u figured it out, but just in case there might be something u could gain from reading it I figured I’d let u know.

1 Like

Yesssss. I’ve wanted this for a long time. Throw in some other magic characters too. That’d be a really epic movie.

3 Likes

JasonToddSuperFan

Every time I stop by this thread for updates now I have to expand that picture & look at it. I can’t go past this thread w/o popping in & staring at it now lol.

2 Likes

Yes, please.

1 Like

OoOoh, yes!! I would be so on board with that! I really like Katie Mcgrath, we’ve already seen her in a magical/fantasy setting with Merlin, so I don’t think she’d be a bad choice

1 Like

That would be awesome. That’s the direction DCEU needs to go, more standalone movies featuring lesser characters and make them stars. It should feature other magic characters like Dr Fate and/or Phantom Stranger as mentor figures. Rivals in Enchantress or Circe.

JasonToddSuperFan

You put a spell on me like I said b4. Every time I’m going thru my bookmarks I can’t pass this thread w/o expanding that Zatanna pic. I want that as a poster to frame & put above my shrine soo bad. It would be perfect.