Zatanna Zatara Comics

It’s actually available as a reprint. I searched all titles a while back & found all the places they were reprinted. There all on here. I have em listed I could dig em up in one of my notebooks. Just go to fandom & look at the notes section. That’s where I found where all the missing ones were available on here as reprints.

2 Likes

It’s unreal. I put it in the uplifting comics board right after I read it it maybe close to a month ago. Did not see that ending coming until after they went to eat. That was an ah hah moment from WW.

1 Like

That ending was a spit-take moment if ever there was one as i wasn’t expecting that to be the payoff. I wouldn’t have guessed that was Diana’s ulterior motive for the altruistic girl’s night out for Barbara.
I had to flip back a few pages and reread that whole sequence three or four times before my mind would accept the premise.
It was handled very poignantly and in no way undermined or devalued what would be a defining crisis in Barbara’s life which she would not let define her.

2 Likes

Send those sweet books over here!

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning that Zatanna’s Search had been collected in a trade paperback! I did not know that. I will have to see if I can get a copy!

2 Likes

No problem I can look it up for u. It’s in one of my notebooks might take a minute but I don’t mind. Gimme a bit I’ll put it on here.

Right on.

Beautiful description

1 Like

Ok same order u laid down atom 19 is reprinted in Detective Comics #438.

Thank you.

1 Like

Your welcome :grinning:

1 Like

For another great single issue Impulse (1995) #17 is pretty good. A magic & time travel tale with Zatanna & Bart.

2 Likes

There a lot of reprints for Zatannas search. The Hawkman original is on here where it all began. Just in case there’s an issue there’s a back up in Supergirl (1972) in the back.

1 Like

If you haven’t read her story in the New Talent Showcase 2018, you should. It’s short, but really enjoyable.

1 Like

go right ahead! I would love to be introduced to more Zatanna comics

2 Likes