Zatanna news I’m probably late on

I just opened my phone & saw this article. Apologize for the pic but I couldn’t find a bigger or better one. I’m sure you’re in the know but just in case. Idk until just now.

2 Likes

The moment I saw it was from We Got This Covered, it was a red flag. They are notorious for making things up. Combine that with the fact there’s no credible sources also reporting it, yea, it’s clickbait.

That being said, not a terrible choice for Zatanna. The only drawback is she’s already played a sorceress. It’d be like Hugh Jackman in Van Helsing; so you’re playing yet another heroic figure who can’t remember their past? It sort of takes you out of it.

6 Likes

I know absolutely nothing about social media, obviously. I had no clue certain sites did that. Knew it was too good to be true. Thanks for the knowledge heading forward.

2 Likes

If you can’t trust a holy relic who can you trust

3 Likes

HAHA :rofl: beautiful nailed it.

1 Like

@capo-mage no worries at all.

If you could choose anyone to play Zatanna, who would you pick?

1 Like

I would love to see Zatanna in live action. Now that CW is all on one earth, have her make guest appearances on a couple of shows. Or next season have her replace Constantine. I think she’d fit in. Having somebody on the crew with an affinity for magic wouldn’t be a bad idea.

2 Likes

Man, I gotta go Zoey Deschanel.

3 Likes

Gotta love how they credit the same source that told them Kevin Conroy would be playing Kindgom Come Batman, even though he didn’t actually play that version of the character, though I know it certainly looked like it was gonna be that way leading up to Crisis. It’s actually kind of hilarious how they’re using info we now know is wrong to try and back up their claim

1 Like

To be fair @Vroom suggested that a while back & I said that’s perfect.

This is Fake News.

1 Like

HaHa. I know I’ve been told, lol. I said at the top idk what click bait was. I’m anti social media so I had no clue certain tags are always fake. This is the only social media I’ve ever done.

2 Likes

This is Fake News because of the site it came from, which is no better than a Tabloid and consistently makes things up to generate traffic.

1 Like

I know @superby1 told me. Thanks for the info tho. As I said, this is my only social media experience ever. I sent my 1st email to DC when I got this site, never been on or saw Facebook, Twitter etc. all by choice. Unfortunately, it makes for mistakes when I get reeled in.

@capo-mage, believe me, you’re good! Also, if this is your only means of social media, wow do I envy you! Granted, we got a few bad apples here, but for the most part this is an amazing place with amazing people to interact with :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank u & I agree 100%.

1 Like