Zack Snyder's Justice League Official Merchandise! Take πŸ‘ my πŸ‘ money! πŸ‘

I got an email with this cool graphic from the DC Shop. So excited to get official merchandise from the much anticipated Justice League film. I know Im ordering at least two of these designs and thought to share this with fellow fans! Throw some love Zack Snyders way! :star_struck: :money_mouth_face: :heart: :green_heart:

Shop the shirts here

10 Likes

On one hand, the T-shirts do look pretty cool.

On the other, I’m a little bummed out that our first real look at the live-action, fully formed Darkseid is on a freaking t-shirt.

5 Likes

I avoid trailers and pictures like a plague. But this image has been widely circulated for quite a few months now.

4 Likes

It will still be nice to see him in action (if we get that- him using a boom tube, standing menacingly with his arms behind his back, using his omega beams, etc).

3 Likes

I kept my eyes closed during the trailer at fandom so Im hoping we get to see him kick some A.

4 Likes

March can’t get here soon enough! :grin:

4 Likes

I just want something close to this. Wouldn’t even care if they ripped it off…

3 Likes

Even just revisiting that had my face 2 inches away from the screen! I know we’re going to amazing stuff. The question I struggle with is, watch it in 4k or on a projector?

@LDFM Tell me about it! Dont make fun but I cried 3 times during WW84 not to mention the other times I held it back lol Justice League is going to have my emotions all over the place.
:partying_face: :exploding_head: :dizzy_face: :woozy_face: :sob: :shushing_face: :sneezing_face: :crazy_face: :hugs: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :weary: :tired_face: :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Can’t wait for that gift certificate, because that Darkseid shirt on the right is calling my name!

2 Likes

How much is D even gonna be in the movie? My understanding is that the League mostly fights Steppenwolf.

2 Likes

@ashleywilbanks I ordered that one the one in the middle! Btw I LOVE the og Blue Bleetle! I wish we got more of him in cartoons or movies.

@Nether-Lohengrin We’re just happy we’re finally getting the movie!

2 Likes