You're Batman, You're About To Punch A Guy With Glasses!

Hello everybody, @TheBatgirlofNML’s thread gave me an idea for the next poll.

You’re Batman, as you’re fighting your way to catch whatever villain you desire, as you’re fighting his or her goons, there’s a man with a glasses!:nerd_face:
So what would you do next?l

• Do you politely tell him to take it off
  • Just say The heck with it and punch him

0 voters

After the vote, you manage to reach the Villain of your choice and was able to defeat him or her! :grinning:

:batman:

10 Likes

Third option?

10 Likes

Which thread?

Context dependent. Normally I’d give them a chance to take it off but if they don’t or if they are enough of a threat, no such luck.

8 Likes

The fighting words thread, like Biff! Pow! :grinning:

7 Likes

Adam West’s Batman is extremely goofy, but him telling a group of villains to take off their glasses before he beats them up is cooler than anything any other version of Batman has done.

9 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking :laughing:

8 Likes

I tell Robin to hit him. She has glasses so it is all fair.

8 Likes

LOL! I was hoping to hear from you!:laughing: Good one by the way.

6 Likes

I don’t have to punch you in the glasses but in all honest I wouldn’t be thinking about it a fights a fight

6 Likes

6 Likes

This is a fun thread! I’m kind of surprised there isn’t an old Batman villain named Four Eyes, or maybe the Spectacled Specter. I do think that a lot of villains probably need glasses after getting punched in the head by Batman repeatedly. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

there is the ten eyed man

6 Likes

The asses can be bought though Batman has the funds

4 Likes

Glasses *

4 Likes

You can edit your comment by pressing the picture of Pencil next to the copylink on bottom right of your post.:slightly_smiling_face:
You have a good point there.

7 Likes

Well the Hammers of Justice are unisex, so can’t they also hit people with glasses and without?

6 Likes

Cracks his knuckles.

Call your nearest Lenscrafters, Bad Guy Du Jour.

Glasses or not, your knuckle sandwich is here and its time to eat.

4 Likes

Although the culture didn’t exist at the time, but if we brought Bat-Keaton to '66 would he have been cancelled? LOL

5 Likes

No.

4 Likes

I think so. The two worlds, although being Batman, are different. '66 Batman’s world is practically rainbow land compared to '89 Batman’s world.

5 Likes