Your Single Favorite Moment in Doom Patrol- No Cheating!

Everything

2 Likes

Any scene where Rita is adding to her plate or eating. It was so precise.

3 Likes

Definitely cheating here:

The scene in the Titans episode which introduced the Doom Patrol. That bit with Larry rocking out to “Thunderstruck” while expertly cooking up a feast

4 Likes

Everyone’s cumming!!!

4 Likes

“If stupidity were a superpower you would be goddamn Superman!”

5 Likes

Mr. Nobody specifically calling out Grant Morrison fans in his fouth-wall breaking narration while the Chief is wondering who he’s talking to.

6 Likes

Donkeys Ass

2 Likes

Flex Mentallo’s introduction to the series, saving a cat from a tree using muscle mystery.

6 Likes

Visiting The Underground in Jane Patrol

6 Likes

The episode where I was 100% all in on the show was in “Therapy Patrol”. Cliff’s mental breakdown was just awesome.

6 Likes

YOU DO NOTHIN HATER BITCHES

2 Likes

When the Mr. Nobody was breaking the forth wall to all the people who stayed after the pilot. The people who were Grant Morison fans, subscribers to DC Universe, or the 3 people who stayed because of the donkey fart.

But really I’m a fan of DC so I give a lot of DC things a shot. And since my only experience to them was the Teen Titans cartoon and the DC Nation shorts I wanted to know more about them when I saw them in Titans (DC Universe show). When heard there was a show I was intrigued and the trailer got me hyped. I have enjoyed this wild ride.

8 Likes

It was Larry singing karaoke in Danny Patrol for me.

8 Likes

https://youtu.be/1vojrVQeOYI

Everything… but also this.

4 Likes

The moment I KNEW this was my show…

Episode 2 when Mr. Nobody calls out Grant Morrison fans and the 3 that stuck around after the donkey fart :rofl:

8 Likes

What cemented the show from good to amazing was Larry’s karaoke scene and the silence right after it.

7 Likes

The scene where Flex flexed the wrong muscle. I never laughed so hard in my life.

8 Likes

Yikes, this is so tough but if i have to pick just one…Larry Singing

3 Likes

Larry accepting himself and realizing he’s not a monster. The karaoke number was awesome too…

5 Likes

My favorite moment when everybody had an orgasm execpt cliff so he faked one plus Jane’s o face was so hot

6 Likes