Your Single Favorite Moment in Doom Patrol- No Cheating!

If you absolutely must list more moments, visit @reload’s thread here:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/othermedia/whats-everyone-too-3-doom-

But for this thread, we are challenging you to come up with one single moment that defined the entire series for you! When did you “know” Doom Patrol was The One?

17 Likes

When Rita collapsed into a puddle of goo and re-enacted a scene from The Blob while they were on their ‘field trip’ into town.

7 Likes

!Early Spoiler for the finale!

The recap at the beginning of the season 1 finale demonstrated just how weird the show was.

11 Likes

Larry karaoke in Danny the Street episode

15 Likes

Pop goes the donkey.

7 Likes

The talking blue horse!

9 Likes

Danny The Street and Flex Mentallo.

7 Likes

Hammerhead knocking Cliff up the stairs to the landing. That’s when I KNEW.

3 Likes

Moment that Defines All of Doom Patrol:

The moment just after we watched a rat crawl out of Cliff just as Mr. Nobody starts narrating Admiral Whiskers backstory.

Moment I knew:

Mr. Nobody appears on the bus narrating in pilot episode.

8 Likes

The moment that hit me on a personal level was when Larry makes peace with John before he dies. Before we watched that episode, my fiancé and I had to make the tough choice of putting our first pet down who was suffering from cancer. After a long day we sat down to watch Frances Patrol and at the end of the episode when Larry walks away while Frank Ocean’s beautiful rendition of ‘Moon River’ plays, that hit us like a ton of bricks. I already loved this show but that moment really got to me and now that song means so much to my fiancé and I.

10 Likes

I want to cheat but I don’t know how :frowning:

5 Likes

If anybody can figure it out, you will @biff_pow!

4 Likes

Flex Mentallo giving everyone the O-Face

6 Likes

My favorite was the scene of Mr. Nobody tempting the Doom Patrol with a chance to erase the tragedies that made them.

5 Likes

Probably the moments of growth with Larry and Rita. Also, just all of Alan Tudyk’s performance. The performances across the board were fantastic.

That was definitely cheating. Apologies.

4 Likes

Larry on Danny Street karaoke.

7 Likes

Rita saying brrrr-sting shit factory hands down I’ve loved her so much and her mid Atlantic Kate hepburnesque cadence has made my life

3 Likes

*Braying

3 Likes

Elasti-Woman using her powers for the first time to stop kipley

2 Likes

Cliff Steel’s acting on the soap opera

3 Likes