Your rankings for DC Universe Exclusives

Out of the new exclusives that have come out of DC Universe so far, how would you rank them it terms of most to least favorite.

For me it would have to be:

1. Doom Patrol: Wacky/nonsensical stories, flawed yet likable characters, and a great fun atmosphere kept me loving and laughing the whole series through.

2. Swamp Thing: Amazing spooky atmosphere, great character development, amazing visuals, and a cohesive story. My only complaint is that later episodes didn’t quite have the same impact the first episode had for me.

3. Young Justice Outsiders: Overall great, narrative and visuals are exactly what I had hoped for. The emphasis on a new and expanding roster is nice but it does also detract from more personal and fleshed out character development.

4. Titans: I get it has its fans but I just couldn’t bring myself to like this show. I watched it completely, but the overly dark and unlikable characters made me dread each episode. The only highlights for me were from characters outside the main cast, like Hawk and Dove, Donna Troy, and the Doom Patrol.

1. Titans
  2. Young Justice
  3. Swamp Thing
  4. Doom Patrol

1.)Doom Patrol
2.)Young Justice: Outsiders
3.)Swamp Thing
4.)Titans