Your Nerdiest DC Fact!🤓

I love Joker and Ambush Bug. So, I give them alot of tribute.
I leave HA’s everywhere, I have a Cheeks doll, I have a “Source Wall”, 801 is comon in my passwords, I do Speech and Debate in a purple suit, etc.
Oh, and once I got in trouble for sending the Class of 2023 a pic of a blood drawn smile.

3 Likes

So what does your source wall look like? That sounds cool.

3 Likes

I’d give you a pick, but all I have is a crappy chrome book camera. It is a hunk of rock, about 6’ by 3’ by 1’ 6", flat-ish, with black lettering saying:

“Hey, look at you. You finally found the Source Wall!!! Bet you had a hard time, I know I did when tried to find myself. For humans, I am sure Nanda Parbat is wonderful. For a wall? Not so much. Anyway, I am assuming you are wondering what I am doing in some shmoe’s shed. Funny story. Here I was, sitting at the edge of the multiverse, then… WHAM! I wake up on a cutters floor, then get put in a truck and taken to this place. Nice talking to you, come back later!!”

-Note: I would’ve responded sooner, but I wanted to wait so I could quote it exactly. I had a buddy of mine do it for me, and it turned out great. I really wish I could post a pic, but again, I honestly need to get a better camera.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome. Whenever you get a hold of a better camera you should post a thread for it here. I’m sure everyone would get a kick out of it.

2 Likes

Me too. My CB camera does it for drawings, but I can’t even get action figs to work.

1 Like