Your “Go-To” Re-Read?

What is the one comic story line that is your favorite to go back and re-read again?
The story that you love so much, that you read it several times.
(You can list more than one story if you have more).
:sunglasses:

Mine is Batman Hush.
It’s my favorite story. Gorgeous art from my favorite artist, Jim Lee, so many great characters in one story. Love it.

11 Likes

The Dark Knight Returns obviously

8 Likes

Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths_issue_1_cover
I guess I would go with this one. I bought it as it came out back in the day and I have reread it many times.

8 Likes

1996 Supergirl 75 to 80 by Peter David Linda Danvers Matrix Supergirl meets Silver Age Kara Zor el Supergirl

6 Likes

Every time I read Kingdom Come, I leave discovering a different major detail.

8 Likes

I made mistake the first time reading it on my phone. Too hard to see the important details.

7 Likes

Hellblazer, Hitman series, or any Flash story involving the Rogues.

7 Likes

Mine would either be All-Star Superman or Superman: Brainiac. I’m not exactly sure which I’ve read more often, but I know I’ve read them both a ton.

8 Likes

Wonder Woman Rebirth by Greg Rucka.

8 Likes

I have definitely read Superman: Brainiac more often.

7 Likes

I have a few of them:

• Almost all of Norm Breyfogle’s run in Detective Comics/Batman between 1989 to 1993

• BG And The Birds Of Prey 2017 and on.

• Birds Of Prey 1999 and on

• Detective Comics #27 to #40

• The Judas Contract (1984)

• Batgirl #1 2011 and on

11 Likes

Superman for All Seasons, and the entire run of Superman Batman from 2003 :joy:

10 Likes

Well, I’ve been re-reading all of the comics that have “Wonder Woman” in the title for the second time around (I’m up to 2006 currently), and I bought the Golden Age Wonder Woman omnibuses and am going through them (I couldn’t stop myself. “You can read these all on DCUI” I told myself as I hit ‘Add to Cart’ and “Stop…you really don’t need these” I said as I hit “Process Order.”).

For titles I have re-read over the years, Dark Knight Returns always hits the spot.

10 Likes

My guess is that I’ve read each issue of Steve Englehart’s run of Justice League of America more than any other comic.

#139-146 and 149,150 with #144 most likely at #1 overall

10 Likes

Hehe. I knew that would be one of your picks. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Also- Hiya @bigblock66! Long time no see my friend. :smiley: :hugs:

7 Likes

Ditto!!!

6 Likes

@DC89 @Bar-El Hi my friends!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
Yeah work has been taking over my life.
Been missing all of you.

7 Likes

Any issue of Grant Morrison’s JLA, or any issue of Superman by Grant (All Star, Action Comics, Superman Beyond, etc)

Superman Up in the Sky

Any issue of Neil Gaimans Sandman

8 Likes

Detective #469-476. Englehart, Rogers, and Austin’s classic tale.

Manhunter by Goodwin and Simonson.

The Longbow Hunters and the subsequent Green Arrow ongoing series by Mike Grell.

10 Likes