Your Favorite Single Issue

Just about any issue of Impulse is bound to be a favorite. That was one great comic book!

4 Likes

After thinking about this a lot, I finally have an answer.
Red Robin #22

4 Likes

Adding Superman Red & Blue #5 to my “Best Single Issues I’ve Read” list. The entire series is great, but this issue is exceptional, the true standout. Every story was a banger. Go read it. Now.

My top favorite moments (Spoilered for those who haven’t read it, but, really, you should go do that now. The moments are more effective in the context of the stories.):

“Oh my God.” This is the cutest ■■■■■■■ thing I’ve ever seen in my life. :heart_eyes:

1. Jimmy’s favorite picture of Supes:

1. “You are special. I love you. I’m proud of you.”
5 Likes

I really like the Green Lantern/Space Ghost one-shot. Its a fun read with two of my favorite characters. Definitely recommend!
51ZcsF1RiML (2)

4 Likes

I’m suprise I haven’t seen this, my favorite single issue is The Batman Adventures #16, I think it’s a great Joker story, and The Batman Adventures team makes a cameo appearance as well which makes a great story.
Last month I actually made a thread as a tribute to my favorite comic book artist Mike Parobeck. He does a great job on the story. :grinning:

If anybody interested, here’s a link to my favorite stories in DC Comics of any series. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think for single issue I always come back to Shadow of the Bat #13. Its probably a lot of nostalgia, but the Brian Stelfreeze cover and touching story really got me back in the day. (Stelfreeze’s art actually got me to pick up my first “with my own money” comic beginning with this series.)

I think the stronger story to modern me is Legends of the Dark Knight #68, but that’s the finale of a four issue arc, so I don’t know that I can fairly count it as my favorite single issue, as you need the lead up to appreciate it fully.

5 Likes