Your Favorite One-Season TV Shows!

It’s not a favorite, but MTV’s Clone High was a hoot of a one season wonder.

2 Likes

Dc Constantine and Swamp Thing
Non dc firefly

1 Like

i have 4 in no order at all

daredevil

gotham

luke cage

the flash

1 Like

^ I don’t think you posted in the right thread, because all of the series you mentioned had multiple seasons (unless by “The Flash” you mean the 90s series).

Some more one-season non-DC series that I love:
ThunderCats 2011
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Wolf Lake
Chicago Justice

Show my age. Cop Rock.

2 Likes

Just saw the finale of swamp thing, I’m Soo upset it’s cancelled, by far the best one season show I saw. FYI see the after credits…WOW!

1 Like

Constantine
The Cape - a hero show that was from neither universe. decent premise, good villians…
Firefly

3 Likes

Constantine, Firefly, Beware the Batman… there are countless. Something that lasted two seasons (but was canceled FAR too early) was Spectacular Spider-Man.

1 Like

Terriers!

Constantine.

1 Like

Another great one season TV series (non-DC related) was Son of Zorn, the show is now on Hulu and anyone who didn’t see it should consider checking it out if they got Hulu.

oh yeah, GL: the animated series

2 Likes

Birds of Prey
The Flash (1990s)

3 Likes

1990’s Flash was the most high-profile that only went one season. It stands up well today, and is commendable for using a number of villains from the comics at a time when TV shows tended to ignore everything about the comics version (see Lois & Clark)

2 Likes

Some of my favorites have already been mentioned earlier in the thread, but one I haven’t seen yet: Andy Richter Controls the Universe.

1 Like

Green Lantern

Sagwa

Larry Boy

1 Like

The Oblongs

DC The Flash 1990-91

Non DC
Tales of the Gold Monkey (Despite the unfortunate later choices in life made by Stephen collins The series itself was fantastic!

Voyagers! This is the series that first interested me in time Travel and the idea that there was an organization out there operating in secret to protect History from going wrong.

2 Likes

The Passage

UFO from Britain.

2 Likes