Your favorite on-screen (including animation) LOIS LANE?

Amy Adams and Animated series voice actress

2 Likes

Erica Durance bonus seeing her back in the DCU as Alura Zor-El.

1 Like

No one before or since has come close to capturing Lois Lane better than Teri Hatcher. Intelligent, tough, beautiful, funny and vulnerable were all the qualities she exuded in her performance of the “first lady of comics”.

1 Like

Seeing all the answers really does remind me how great all of the Lois Lanes have been in their own way. That said I have to say it’s Margot Kidder for me (TeriHatcher is a solid second place)

1 Like

Also love the BTAS & Superman Doomsday movie Lois.

1 Like

I have always enjoyed Joan Alexander, Noel Neill, and Margot Kidder’s renditions. Margot is probably still my favorite Lois.

The Batman Superman movie

1 Like

Grew up watching Terri Hatcher as my Lois Lane, so every other interpretation is held to that standard.
But I did enjoy both Durance and Adams (loved that Adams was actually investigating a story… In the extended version of BvS).
But someone I haven’t seen mentioned is Stana Katic who voiced Lois in Superman: Unbound. As much as I LOVE Katic, she was a decent Lois :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Margot Kidder was my first Lois, so there’s a childhood affection for her, but Teri Hatcher is my favorite Lois. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Amy Adams

3 Likes

Grew up with Dana Delany (Superman animated series), so got to go with her. Amy Adams definitely favorite for live action though

2 Likes

I really like Amy Adams but Teri Hatcher will always be Lois Lane to me

2 Likes

Amy Addams

2 Likes

Teri Hatcher.

2 Likes

Dana Delaney forever.
2nd is Margot Kidder
3rd is Amy Adams

1 Like

Live action movies:
-Margot Kidder

Live action TV
-tie between Teri Hatcher and Erica Durance

Animated movies and TV
-Dana Delaney.

If I could meet one, it’d be Delaney. She’s spunky!

2 Likes

Margot Kidder.

Then Amy, then Erica and then Teri.

2 Likes

Margot Kidder (I wanted to be her as Lois when I was a kid) and Teri Hatcher. I feel like I should have another look at Noel Neal. I saw her at Metropolis once, and she was very nice.

1 Like

Smallville is what got me into Superman, so Erica Durance will always be my favorite.

1 Like

Absolutely Erica Durance!